It’s never too early or late to start planning for your retirement. We all wish we would have started earlier or saved better, that’s why starting today is the perfect time. Whether starting your first Traditional or Roth Retirement account, or being a seasoned 401(k) contributor, we’re here to help! Even the smartest of investors ask, “What do I do now?” Retirement is complex, and there are a lot of moving parts and things to think about.
- Have I saved enough money?
- How much should I withdraw from my accounts?
- Do I need to change my investment allocations?
- Where should I begin taking withdrawals from first?
- When should I take social security?
- What is the most tax efficient way to access my funds?
- Do I still need insurance?
- If I live 30 years or more in retirement, how do I plan for inflation?
- How do I plan for unexpected costs of healthcare?
Together, we will plan for achieving your financial goals and maintaining your standard of living throughout retirement. We want to you to approach retirement confidently, knowing that we have assessed your risks and considered all of the “what-ifs”.
Besides Retirement Planning, Journey Financial Services also offers comprehensive Estate Planning Services to make a seamless transition of your assets. We also offer Institutional Investing, Pension Maximization and other Investment Management Services.